Halloween inspiration!

Bonjourno m'lovelies!
I've been thinking about starting a blog for quite some time now, it's always the same routine, looking at everybody's blog and getting frustrated, always going out and seeing things and wishing i could write away about what I've seen and loved. So i'm gonna finally make a start and do that. YAY!
But i must admit, i'm hooked on reading company, that magazine is my brain in less than 200 pages, oh how i would love to be a company girl. *sigh* But yes, reading their page on blogs I decided to get over my fear and my awkwardness and get typing!  

Okay so it's Halloween half term, ooooooh, scary stuff. I love looking at peoples costume ideas and getting inspiration, like this morning I was just laying in bed and scrolling through Instagram, and Topshop were launching a Halloween comp', and just looking at the amount of ideas people were posting got me excited! This year i will have the cutest outfits and i will force my friends into being excited and doing something spooky! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Alannah Newnham - Find me on Bloggers.com