So much work, so little time...
What is this motivation you speak of and where can i buy it?!
It's my birthday tomorrow and i'm not even excited, my sweet sixteenth and i'm doing fuck all. 

I need to seriously knuckle down and sort out my work and my diet, this is getting ridiculous. 16 mocks in less than 2 weeks, all of which i'm sure i'll fail at. Who fancies coming to help me?!

HOWEVER, panic not.
I have achieved something.. Yes, I am the queen of procrastinating.. 
Be jealous, it's totally understandable. 

All I want to do is go to charity shops and waste all my money online, waaaaah.. must. refrain.

But just in case you haven't caught on yet, this is why i'm not posting much, but i swear after my birthday shopping i'll post pictures and get back into blogging mode. I swear! X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Alannah Newnham - Find me on Bloggers.com