Festive cuteness



How on earth do i have a boyfriend, let alone one who actually accepts my weirdness and awkwardness. I will forever thank the stars that brought us together.. hello cuteness..or just plain and simple cheesy crap.. you decide.
Anyways, I have NO idea why i'm so busy lately, hence why i've been lacking in blogging, if you haven't noticed.
Just for future knowledge, those who said school was the best time of their life are lying, just bear that in mind. It's bullshit. School is bullshit. People are bullshit. MEH!
However, positive thinking, school finishes and college starts, hallelujah. I need a new start and this time i'll do it right. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Alannah Newnham - Find me on Bloggers.com