Merry Kimono!

               It's been so long since I've seen such amazing sales, of course I took advantage of this!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Well, it's two days after Christmas, but it's the thought that counts! Hope you all had a good one and got spoilt, I know I did.
But I can safely say that i'm a firm supporter of #bucaruinslives.. it does. I learned a harsh lesson the other night. DO. NOT. MIX. DRINKS. Because you will become very close and personal with the nearest lavatory,  in the nicest way possible. The next day I must have had an hourly trip to Greggs  it was not pretty. So there goes the diet! Thank god for new years and revolutions; I must have a book full already and in all honesty I wont lie to myself, they wont get fulfilled, but I like to pretend.
I hope all of you are admiring my kimono! It's so silky and lovely, it's not traditional but I have no regrets in buying this bad boy, it's so so soft. Literally speaking, I just sit and stroke it... and I have no shame! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Alannah Newnham - Find me on Bloggers.com