Why'd you wanna go put stars in their eyes?

waaahhh school is ruining my life!
It's one pile of coursework and essays and then revision. Please just leave me alone! Right now all i wanna do is go into a corner and hide with some form of technology so i can blog about it!
I don't suppose some lovely human would enjoy finishing my essay for English? No? Didn't think so.

However, on a lighter note. I've been drooling over Victoria secret models! I've always had a major crush on Cara Delevingne but oh my god, they're so lush and perfect. So i vowed to myself i'll be as perfect as then. #Thinspoalert!

oh! Here are my late new years pictures! X



By the end of the night, me and Rebecca we NOT okay. She was put to bed bless her, whilst I was having heart to hearts at 5 in the morning.. I don't even know why i drink.
But I do adore the dress I wore, it was my sisters old one but i'm sure my history teacher gave her it.. kind of strange, but hey ho.

I promise to post more!
But just wish more people would recognise my blog, waaaaaahhhhh X


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Alannah Newnham - Find me on Bloggers.com