Chanel Couture 2013

Chanel Couture show 2013 was so lovely and inspirational! Admittedly my favourite part was when the two brides ended the show with Karl Lagerfelds nephew, I mean finally someone actually stood up for gay marriage. It is right and it is acceptable and i'm glad it's finally getting related to the fashion world.
Aside from that each garment and model looked so beautiful, I literally wanted to break down crying with their beauty. If only I was there to witness it first hand though, one day... 





1 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, checkout my blog at
    http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/10/words-of-encouragement-for-friend.html
    don't be shy to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Alannah Newnham - Find me on Bloggers.com