Transformation

My poor poor hair, if it were able to have feelings then i'm sure it would hate me. It's been through so much, dying, burning, brushing and i'm only 16! Amazingly it's in 'decent condition.' If I could give one life lesson it would actually be DO NOT DYE YOUR HAIR. Your natural colour is probably amazing, you may think you will get that back, you will not. Silly me decided to just dye it more and more until it reached a decent colour, that never happened. I learned the hard way. So my hair was lovely and ombre, but backwards, my roots were lighter than my ends. It was really special. But horrific. So I had to strip it today and I was honestly so fearful that my hair would disintegrate. Oh my word the colour after, I looked like fire. What. A. 'Mare.

Excuse my lack of makeup, it was early in the morning. But just look at the hair. Only the hair, not the face, thank you. Either way, WHAT A MESSS. I have never got such a fright in my life. Slightly amusing, but horrifying nonetheless.
Anyway, the end product as they'd say was lush, finally my hair was one colour and it actually looked healthy. Even though I nearly cried when I was told i'd need a few inches of, it'll be worth it. Yup, it's all fun and games until you have too have a few inches of your hair. You'd think I was getting robbed the way I was going on!
Well hello new healthy hair.
Also i've been on many hauls since I last posted! So many clothes, honestly I swear by retail therapy, no better feeling then spending money on amazing things. Anyway my trousers are from H&M and my top is from primark. Usually I prefer to wear charity shop things and shop there, but I think high street shops are actually so good lately, especially the sales. Can't beat a good sale like... ahhhh sales
- A x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Alannah Newnham - Find me on Bloggers.com