Revision Shmision

I think i've figured out how i'm going to die. By textbook overload. I don't even think revision works, not for me anyway. I'm going over the same dull bland things and I honestly would rather shoot myself. Most likely the 20000 things i'm revising wont even come up on my exam! 13 subjects. Good lord. I honestly cannot wait until the next few weeks are over.. I get a life. A LIFE! I can make my own choices, I can stop stressing about exams. I can do nothing, I can read books I actually want too, I can shop as much as I want, I can go out, I can blog as much as I want... Ahhhh, sounds like heaven. I cannot wait until the day I get to burn every single one of those cheesy and cringey revision guides. The puns at the bottom of the page aren't even funny! It's going to be such a relief seeing them crumple and disintegrate just like they deserve.

Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Alannah Newnham - Find me on Bloggers.com